Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Is Karlie Redd Getting Married In Vegas?


Karlie Redd getting married Benzino

After four episodes of dating, Karlie Redd and Benzino‘s relationship seemed to be moving at lightning speed. There was a dinner, a kiss, thug tears, and then a ring.But, on the season finale of “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta,” Karlie Redd was brutally embarrassed by Benzino’s make pretend proposal.

 In an effort to save face, Karlie Redd tweeted on Tuesday that she just might get married in Vegas.
I think I might get married in Vegas tonight
KARLIE REDD2 days agoKARLIEREDDBefore I get married what should I ask him???
KARLIE REDD2 days agoKARLIEREDDOk he puts my career first most def what else should I ask him. He got the ring and when I said are u ready he said "Hell Yea"
KARLIE REDD
Since her break up with Benzino and outside of her full blown campaign to sleep with date 50 Cent, Karlie Redd has not been publicly linked to anyone romantically. So, we’ll just assume this is a pretend tweet to go along with her fake proposal.
Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.



No comments:

Post a Comment