Saturday, August 4, 2012

Khloe Kardashian Odom may be hosting 'The X Factor'


khloe.jpg
Khloe Kadashian Odom may be the first of the Kardashian folk to actually get a real job, besides hiring people to design foul-smelling perfume and ugly clothes and pretending like they do it themselves. E! reports that Khloe is one of many celebrities being considered to host The X Factor's second season.
"I'm a big fan of The X Factor," Khloe told E! at the launch event for her cocktail recipe for Hpnotiq Harmonie Liqueur in Beverly Hills (Again, we doubt she came up with that herself. Homegirl can't even tie her own shoes without whining.).  "I've always wanted to do hosting or talk show hosting, so it's definitely something that I would love to do and be honored to do." Probably because you're bored sitting at home brushing your hair all day.
Khloe also said she could take on Simon Cowell: "I love Simon. I think he's amazing. I love personalities like that because I'm someone who is very straightforward and I tell it like it is. That's what he's doing." Bad move, sister. No one wants to be compared to a reality show star, especially a guy like Cowell.

No comments:

Post a Comment