Thursday, August 2, 2012

It so hard to find a good black man

I'm going to tell black women why it's so hard to find a good black man. First of all, a lot of black women don't want a good black man. Secondly, most black women wouldn't know what a good black man is until they get up in age. From what I have seen most seem to view the thugs as the good black man. While the quite and humble black men are viewed as less than a man. I know that a lot of black women will say that "black women don't love things." However, your actions say something completely different.

I feel that most of the black women that complain about not being able to find a good black man, doesn't deserve one. From what I have seen they are either fat, have kids by different men, or are way to demanding. Black women, you can't expect a man to be a "10" when you're 2. You can't expect a "good black man" to want to pick up the tab for another man. You can't expect a "good black man" to want to date you when very confrontation. Most good black men are going to want a woman that's submissive.

Black women you are going to have to stop acting like you don't know what the deal is. There are way to many black women that's overweight and not looking good. There are way to many black women that's ghetto, loud, and masculine. There are way to many black women that's stuck up and have bad attitudes. There are way to many black women with kids by different men. These are the black women that I see complaining most of the time.

For the women that are claiming that there are not that many good black men out here. I want you all to consider the fact that a "good black man" is going to want a good woman. I hate to say this ,but the for women fall under any of these categories, you're not considered a good woman. That means you don't deserve a good man.

I'm going to add to add more of my input to the topic. But first i want to hear from the sistas. I want to see how many of you are going to keep it real

No comments:

Post a Comment