Monday, August 6, 2012

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Episode 8 Recap

Am I the only one who looks forward to Love & Hip Hop on Monday nights? I know the ladies and the fellas are watching and I love it! Keep the nicknames for the show coming cuz they tickle my tum. So far, my personal favorite is Love & Flip Flop courtesy of Freshalina. 

Thought I'd make it interesting this go round and get a lil wine buzz before I started writing the post. Don't judge me. Grab a glass of wine and watch it with me. 

8:01pm Steebie, Mimi & their daughter are spending some family time at the park. Steebie says he had a breakthrough during their session with Dr. J. I heard Steebie has several kid and his sexuality has been in question for years. I believe it cuz he has a neck tat. Can't all the way trust nigs with neck tats. Mimi says their trust has been demolished. She needs to demolish them uGLASS purple sunglasses. Stevie says he wants Joseline to join their therapy session. 
8:04pm Karlie Redd gets some air time. She's meeting with Joseline to discuss their "music." She's just tryna stay relevant. Joseline OWNS this show. The 0 fucks she gives makes me LOVE her! Joseline tells Karlie about her move to stop working with Stevie. Karlie says she was right about Stevie & Joseline messing around. Karlie finds a way to work in the fact that she messes with Benzino. Man, lemme tell y'all I don't like this messy slore. Why must she tell any of her business. So they exchange stories and now they're friends. I'm not buying it. 

8:07pm Scrappy & Buckeey are in the studio. Scrappy has a new song. I'm not surprised. Shit sounds whack. Scrappy wants Rasheeda to work w/him on the track. Chile, ok. Buckeey leaves and they kiss on the mouth. I threw up a little. Rasheeda asks about whats going on between Buckeey and Scrap and he downplays it pretty much saying they're fuck buddies. Rasheeda holds Erica down. I respect her for that. She gives it to Scrap 100% real and I can respect that too. Rasheeda is one of my favs. I KNOW she's gonna back and tell Erica. I can't even be mad at her for that. 
8:13pm. Karlie Redd is the center of a photoshoot. Not sure why doe. Benzino says he hooked her up with a feature on Hip Hop Weekly. Welp she smanged her way to that feature but who am I to judge? Karlie thinks its hard for a man to help her with her career. She's making it easier with that consistent coochie. She done went to Things Remembered and got them some matching chains a-la those "best friend" joints we all had in middle school. 

8:16pm The girls, sans Joseline and Erica,  are hangin out. My fav Ariane is back!!! Her hair is laiiidddd to! I'm so here for her! Rasheeda starts off explaining Kirk's absence. Keyshia Cole 2.0 assures Rasheeda in a cute girl-dont-ruin-our-night-out way. Did I mention how KC 2.0 has a dawnk? Rasheeda tells of her experience in the study with Buckeey & Scrap. None of the girls believe that "she's just a friend" bullshit Scrap is selling. Just as they're conversing Shay and Scrappy walk in. KC 2.0 was not having it. She "felt some kinda way." Girl, I hear ya! KC is planning to tell Erica about Rasheeda seeing Scrappy & Buckeey in the studio together and kissing. Its too many people involved. Oh, I didn't know Scrap and Rasheeda were performing. They performed. 

8:23pm Ariane & Mimi are takin a ride. Mimi tells her about going to counseling with Stevie. She says it was for her daughter's sake. I'm not buying it. She did it because she's not tryna let that bastard move on. What a surprise. Mimi was raised by a single parent. She's fighting so her daughter can have what she didn't. Is that reason enough to put up with this bullshit? Ariane tells her the 3-way counseling session isn't gonna work. Mimi wants to go forward with it. a hard head makes a soft ass. Mimi is the one who will end up hurt. 

8:25pm KC 2.0 is meeting with Erica. Erica looks different. KC 2.0 tells Erica how Scrap showed up to his mixtape party w/a woman. Apparently these are his old habits. She says thats how Scrappy rolls. That speaks volumes about him and her too since she had a baby from him. I'm chillin doe. Man it hurts to hear her talk about how Scrappy has been in & out of his daughter's life. Thats fuct up. No respect for Scrappy. Real shit. I have no respect for him. Then again, Erica let him 

8:29pm Mimi is about to spread her mother's ashes into a body of water. She brings Ariane and her brother along for the journey. I can tell Mimi is hurt by how her mother abandoned her. I'm trying not to judge her for waiting 9 years to spread her mother's ashes. Also, Mimi's brother looks like some kind of village healer. I'm not judging just sayin he's wearing a lot of printed fabric on his body. They're talkin to the ashes. This is sad and creepy and weird but I'm not judging. People grieve differently. I got a tattoo. They held on to ashes for 9 years. 

8:36pm. Benzino arrives on a motorcycle covered in aluminum foil. Its a wonder he doesn't have any on his teeth. He's looking at jewelry courtesy of some person he calls "Dave the Jeweler" whilst sitting in a cigar shop. Now, the jeweler pulls out an engagement ring and we're treated to a tight shot of Benzino's side profile. I coulda LIVVEEEED my life w/o seeing that. 

8:37pm Rasheeda and Kirk are meeting with Deb Antney (again). Kirk tells Deb, who reminds me of that auntie who gets drunk and shows out at the family reunion, about how hurt he was when he found out Rasheeda had a meeting without her. Deb is also Waka Flocka's mama. Deb cuts Kirk's balls off and tells him he needs to be accountable for Rasheeda not being a superstar. Deb tells Kirk Rasheeda is ready to leave the underground world, "She's dirty. She's stinking. She wants to come up for her. Got damn!" Lemme tell you something. What you ain't gone do is sit there lookin like trash and use those kinds of words to describe me. Her delivery is fuct up and so is her hair. I get what she was trying to say but her imagery and her hair is trash. Kirk sat there and let that woman bitch him up. I'm judging. He's too fuckin sensitive for me. If you don't stand up for yourself, how are you gonna stand up for me? 

8:45pm Kirk & Rasheeda are driving home.Kirk tells Rasheeda he didn't think the meeting went well. He says Rasheeda didn't come to his defense. Nah man, you're a grown ass man. You can't defend yourself against a menthol smokin black woman in a fuct up blonde wig? Kirk is a sucker. Thats the beginning and the end. Rasheeda walks all over him. I'll bet the farm he ain't dickmatizing her w/pipe. What I don't get is why she's going with Deb instead of her husband. Deb doesn't seem much bigger than Kirk but I don't know shit about shit. 

8:47pm. Benzino shows off his pool table in his house. Stevie J comes over to visit. Stevie wants to have his cake and eat it too. He has Mimi on one side and  Joseline on the other. Man, Benzino is about to propose to Karlie. These hoes be winning. Benzino offers Stevie advice and I just feel like its a case of the blind leading the blind.  


8:54pm Stevie and Mimi are in their second therapy session. Mimi says she's doing it to see Stevie fall apart. The two agree their communication is better. Stevie says he loves both Joseline and Mimi. Boyyyyy. Lemme tell you. Mimi is bold as shit in her confessional session but when she's in front of actual people its apparent she won't bust a grape.Joseline drops a bomb that she didn't know about Mimi and she only thought they were the babymama. This therapist is trash. Like, hot garbage. Stevie wipes the sweat off of Joseline's nose. Joseline's box is YANKIN! I don't care what y'all say. Stevie wants to be with Joseline. Ahahaha we just found out Mimi is the sidechick. Stevie forgot to tell her Mimi is staying in his house. Joseline goes rogue and lands a few punches right in Stevie's trapbox. Yep she put them paws on Stevie and Mimi didn't even jump in. Joseline is strong AF doe. Took an entire production crew to get her off of Stevie.He couldn't even scoop her up. Poe thang. Lowkey, Mimi is jealous of Josline cuz she has the attitude about Stevie Mimi could never have. I fucks with Joseline. 

Next week we see more ratchet behavior. I'll be tuned in. Oh, look Single Ladies is about to come on. *Changes channel*

No comments:

Post a Comment